Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Swimming...



















I found out that one of the best parts of summer is going up to Massachusetts to swim in the pool with my friend Jules. The first time I tried swimming was a little rough. I jumped right in without thinking (when mom and dad were not expecting it) and panicked a little... I actually sank to the bottom and then panicked, but that is besides the point. Anyway... mom jumped in with her clothes on so that I wouldn't scratch the liner and get in trouble. The next time I tried Daddy helped me out and I think I am getting the hang of it... but I need a little more practice.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Reagan said...

OMG! You had to jump in with your clothes on. Damn I wish you had pictures of that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home