Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Horton and Oprah

Yesterday we had some people over to watch Oprah do a show about Horton Hears a Who. Taryn was being fussy because it was the afternoon, so she slept most of the time. I on the other hand had a great time playing with everyone... especially my friend Paul!


Here is a picture of Taryn sleeping! What a boring baby... but she is cute.This is me playing with my friend Paul! I love it when he comes over!

This is Taryn after Mommy calmed her down from one of her crying fits!

This is the Oprah show!

This is Paul's wife Jen... She is nice, but Paul plays more! She likes to hold Taryn though!

This is Kathy holding Taryn. Again she is sleeping... like I said... BORING!

This is when Taryn woke up and was ready to fight :)

This is what happens when you leave Taryn alone with a bunch of girls!
Apparently she is lil' miss January

I hope they all come back again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home