Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Bunny

Today Mommy took Taryn to see the Easter Bunny with Daddy at lunchtime. They saw Emma and Landon there too.

This is Taryn pretending to be the Easter Bunny

This is not like the bunnies in our yard! That is a huge bunny!!!! If I had been there I would not have let Taryn sit with him.


Here is Mommy & Taryn with Landon, Emma and their mommy Emily
This is a video of Taryn on the Easter Bunny's lap... it doesn't look like much fun.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Reagan said...

She looks so small sitting with that big ole easter bunny. Which, BTW, is totally creepy. It's a good thing she didn't know what was going on yet. Next year..there will be hell to pay. ha, ha.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Meghan and Katelyn said...

Taryn, I love your little bunny ears!!! You are too cute...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home