Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yesterday's News

Yesterday Taryn had to go to see the doctor because she has a little cold. She is still being a real good girl, but I have been a little extra nice to her since she is all sneezy and coughy. Then when Daddy got home from work he had a surprise for her (again no surprise for me... just the dog ?I guess :). Daddy and Mommy's friend Tom had gotten her this stuffed animal. At first she didn't know what to think of it.Then I told her it was pretty cool and now she likes it.

But that was not all. Once Daddy got home they left me to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner... I have to remind them to bring their camera there some time. Then when they got home Taryn got a bath to clear up her nose... again no bath for me.
this is Taryn being silly and trying to drink the water from the tub. She loves the water and always scoots down as far as she can in her seat to put her head under. She even likes the water in her face. Mommy always trys to ruin her fun and prop her back up.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Reagan said...

That bath seat looks awesome. I might have to get one. I've yet to figure out how to give Aubrey a bath by myself. Aaron always has to be there too. lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home