Today Mommy took Taryn to go visit Courtney ( who I apparently now have to call Auntie Nini), Kasey, and Taryn's "boyfriend" Max in West Hartford.

Max was born 6 days before Taryn so it was about time they meet!

I guess it was love at first sight.


I just don't understand why I couldn't go to visit with George and Shiloh.

Anyway... Mommy says they had fun, but I do not approve of these next pictures!

This is not a good sign... already taking off her clothes for boys!

At least they look cute together.

A full day of flirting made them both very tired!

Mommy got this video of Taryn as she was about to roll over... I bet she was just showing off for Max!
1 Comments:
Oh my gosh! Good job on the roll over Taryn! You are going to be crawling in no time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home