Taryn Stuff
Lately Taryn loves to eat apples... I don't know what it is about them. It must make her teeth feel better to do a little chewing, but she won't eat them cut up. She likes to scrape at the whole thing with her teeth.




So some people have noticed that I have put on an few pounds... here is some evidence of why that has happened.She just loves to feed me.
And I don't mind waiting around to try and get some.
Mommy noticed this morning that Taryn was putting the Lego blocks together for the first time... by the time she got the camera Taryn had gotten frustrated.. but you can see how great she did anyway... Then she decides to do some less frustrating things with them. At the very end of the video you can hear her say cat. It is one of her new words. She has been talking so much lately!


3 Comments:
that's funny. I was just saying to your Uncle Jim when I was over there last week that cooper looked a lot heavier. That's great the she eats the apples with the skin on. Mine won't.
I was laughing out loud when she screamed. Then Aaron made me play it again and I almost peed myself the second time. ha, ha. Aubrey gets so mad too.
Taryn seems to pick up after herself really good. She's such a good little helper.
I have to say this is one of my favorite posts EVER!
The first and third video have got to be my favorite of all videos. So much is said about their relationship, yet there are no words. Best silent videos of all time!
Then there's the scream! Reagan I am right there with you! I almost lost it with that scream! When you said frustrated I thought she was going to just drop them...oh Taryn...you are too much!!!
P.S. Paul, Eric, and I ate at the train station today. You guys are the best restaurant suggesters EVER!!!! Thankfully this one is just a wee bit closer to our house! hahaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home