Friday, September 11, 2009

Jake "the snake" is back!!!

Hey All you wrestling fans!!!

Early Thursday morning at about 4:59am Ally (my mommy) gave birth to the newest member of the Bruno family.

Name - Jake "the snake" Anthony Bruno
Weight - 7lbs 1oz
Length - 19 inches (this time i payed attention, with Taryn i had no idea this was important).
Occupation - Baby wrestler (not to be confused with adults who wrestle babies, This is an actual baby who wrestles babies).

According to my dog sources (from the pet therapy department), Ally did extremely well, beating her all time baby pushin' record comin' in under 9 minutes. What a pro!

Jake's first scheduled wrestling match was with his happy big sister Taryn "Taryn-o-saurus Rex" Bruno. At first Taryn was a little skeptical.

But after Jake gave her a Care Bear it went really well.







In fact they've combined forces become the unstoppable tag-team duo known as The Bruisin' Bruno's. Of course i'll be their ring-side managaer.


I bet Jake can't wait to meet all of you!!!
p.s. more pics and vids to come soon.

7 Comments:

At 9:01 AM , Anonymous Uncle J said...

Welcome Jake, and congratulations to all. It looks like Taryn is already taking care of her little brother and will be a great big sister.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger jend said...

I Love it! Love it! Love it! All of it! Jake, Taryn, Ally, Nick, Cooper, the 9 min. of pushing (even though I'm quite jealous), the care bare, not to mention...the new name of the BLOG! LOVE IT!!!

However, I have to admit, back in my day of rushing home from Church so I can watch WWF with my brother, Ultimate Warrior was my fav! :)

CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!! WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU!!! Can't wait for Eric to meet you!!!

 
At 9:38 AM , Anonymous daddy halifax said...

congrats guys! keep the momentum going and start try for a third!!!

 
At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Now keep the momentum going and start trying for a third!!!

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger jend said...

The 9 min. of pushing had me so distracted I couldn't think straight. Because if I was thinking straight, I would have written care "bear" not "bare!" Geeze!!!

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Meghan and Katelyn said...

Congrats!!! Jake is adorable! You guys are pros with Taryn, so adding another little one into the mix should be no problem. I'm sure Taryn is already a great big sister! She looked so cute in the video. Congrats again!

Welcome to the world, Jake!

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Emma and Landon said...

Congratulations Ally and Nick!! It was so great to meet Jake, he is just perfect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home