Goopy Goop
Mommy saw on our friend Reagan's blog that she had made GOOP for Aubrey to play with... on Friday it was cool and rainy so Mommy thought it was a great day to try it out. And Taryn LOVED it. It kept her busy for almost an hour... but it was quite the mess for Mommy to clean up before and after.
This is what happened while Mommy was making the goop. She made the mistake of putting the water in first and then adding ALL the cornstarch at once...which made a sort of cement on the bottom and Mommy and the kitchen ended up covered in cornstarch.
Once Taryn was done playing a bath was in order...which she also thought was cool :) Thanks for the great idea Reagan!


1 Comments:
I love that Taryn loved it!!! It always keeps Aubrey occupied for so long too. I must apologize....I should have warned you how messy it actually can be. Cornstarch is a bitch to work with! he,he.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home