Go Arizona!!!!
Mommy's favorite college softball team is Arizona. As everyone knows by now Taryn was even named after one of their pitchers. During the Women's College World Series we have to watch A LOT of softball. This year UCLA and Arizona, HUGE rivals, are playing each other in the finals! Taryn always helps Mommy cheer them on in her Arizona gear this year she had to wear Mommy's shirt since she didn't have one of her own. She does look SUPER cute in it... hopefully it brings them good luck.


Some silly videos of her in the shirt.



3 Comments:
ok, that's just crazy that your shirt doesn't actually look that big on Taryn. i probably couldn't even get that over my head, and if i did, i doubt it would even cover one boob. Go Arizona!
OMG I love this post!!!
It hurts! OH MY GOSH my stomach and cheeks hurt so bad right now from laughing so hard! No joke, I have tears coming down my face! I have no idea how I missed it the first time around, but that second video of Taryn has me crying! LITERALLY! That first and second fall are classic! Oh man... Back to watching...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home