Monday, November 08, 2010

Baby # 3!!!!!!!


So most people have heard by now.... but we are expecting another baby!!!! This baby is due May 15th and everyone is very excited. Taryn is the funniest. She insists it is a girl and thinks we should name her Girlface. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy are smarter than that! Look how much t eh baby has grown in just a few weeks. The first picture is at 6 weeks 5 days and the second is at 12 weeks 4 days. 6 weeks gave the baby lost of time to get to the size of a peach!




1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Blogger Reagan said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. It still doesn't seem real to me. Everytime I am reminded that you are pregnant I get cold chills all over again.

That's a lot of growin' in 6 weeks! Be careful...you might have a baby giant like I did! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home