


So this weekend we started painting the baby's room. FINALLY I find out where this secret room is! Mom and Dad kept talking to me about the room... but how was I supposed to know where it was. In my defense it used to be the spare room... they could have just said that. Anyway. It was a lot of work and we are still not done... but I will update you on the progress with some before and after shots later this week! Now all we will need is some cool furniture and toys for me to chew on!
2 Comments:
Yay! I can't wait to see the before and afters so that I can steal all your ideas!
Sooo funny. your blog always gives me a good laugh. it must be exciting getting the baby's room ready.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home