Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ouch

Today Mommy and Daddy woke us up early because Taryn needed to go to the doctor's for her 2 month check up. She was very healthy and weighed in at 9 pounds 8 ounces and was 22 inches long! She is definitely going to be big enough to play real soon! I have to admit that I was not a very good brother though. You see I have been to the doggie doctor before and it almost always means you need to get a shot. Taryn did not know this and I think was quite surprised! Next time I will warn her in advance!

She obviously doesn't know what is coming in these pictures!

Wow that is a lot of shots!

And this is what Taryn thought of all the shots... the poor thing!

She is feeling much better now and doesn't need more shots until next month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home