Thursday, May 08, 2008

For Daddy

Daddy is sad that he isn't home today and misses us a lot, and since we didn't take any cool pictures yet today and Mommy forgot to bring her camera to Daddy's softball game last night!!! Mommy told me to post some stuff from last week.

This is Taryn staring at one of her favorite toys, her glowworm.
And here she is with her puppy blankie.
And just hanging out.
And finally this is a video of me helping Taryn clean up after the whole "cupcakes for Daddy picture" What would Mommy do with out me?

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Cooper! I feel much better now!

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger jend said...

I was going to leave a comment on how cute this post was but then I saw Nick's response and it made me laugh out loud!!! I'm so glad Venece just stepped out or else I would have just sounded ridiculous!!!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Reagan said...

Nick's response is super cute. I don't think Aaron even visits my blog. lol. Love the glow worm. It takes me back to when I was little and had one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home