4th of July weekend!!!
This weekend we were in Massachusetts again. We did a lot of fun stuff like swimming and movies (well not me) and hanging out with friend and family.
Here are some pictures of Taryn with her friend Annie at their house on the lake. I don't know why they are playing inside.
Here are some pictures of Taryn with her friend Annie at their house on the lake. I don't know why they are playing inside.

The next day there was a cookout at Grandma and Grandpa's house so Taryn and Annie got to play again.
And the best part of the whole weekend was I fell in love!!!! That is right. This is my girlfriend Zoe! She is one year old and half lab and half boxer! We played together all day and even kissed a few times. I can't wait to see her again!
Mommy had fun too! For the second day in a row she got to play cards!!!!!! Mommy LOVES cards and tried to teach Taryn how to play too.






1 Comments:
Taryn looks like she just did something bad and is smiling devishly at the camera in the photo with the Cards!
Melvin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home