posted by Cooper the Puppy @ 9:44 PM 2 Comments
good music is wasted on the youth of today....hmm.
First I get a new picture sent to us of Tyler this morning! Then I get a phone call from Lauren this morning! And now I get Taryn with locked knees during the song jump around! Best morning ever...along with the best music video ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I keep this blog to tell everyone what is happening in my loving family!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
good music is wasted on the youth of today....hmm.
First I get a new picture sent to us of Tyler this morning! Then I get a phone call from Lauren this morning! And now I get Taryn with locked knees during the song jump around! Best morning ever...along with the best music video ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home