Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthdays!

Today is My second birthday (in dog years I am officially 14)!!!!! And Taryn is 6 months old today, making it her 1/2 birthday! Mommy loves half birthdays so we get to celebrate twice a year at least!
Taryn thinks that is pretty cool! So of course for our birthdays Mommy made cupcakes... that neither one of us can eat! :)
But also gave me treats shaped like a 2. She is so lame!I wanted to show you how big I am getting. This is a picture of me when I was 6 months old and then a more recent one.


And Taryn is getting big too. At her 6 month check up she weighed 15 pound 15 ounces and was 25 1/2 inches tall. She sits up and plays in the tub now and loves it! She loves anything with water!She also loves to eat her baby food and play with her toys a lot more...
And her absolute favorite thing to try to do now is walk.
Happy birthday to us!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger jend said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Cooper!!! And Happy 1/2 Birthday Taryn!!! Cooper...you stole enough cupcakes out of Autumns hands this past weekend that it must seem like you've been celebrating your Birthday for a few days now, huh! hahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home