posted by Cooper the Puppy @ 10:12 PM 3 Comments
Baking with my girls is one of my favorite things!! Taryn looks like she did a great job as helper!!
That second picture of her squatting down cracks me up! Man...I could eat that entire bowl of cookie dough right now! YUM!!!
how did cooper not get in on that action?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I keep this blog to tell everyone what is happening in my loving family!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Baking with my girls is one of my favorite things!! Taryn looks like she did a great job as helper!!
That second picture of her squatting down cracks me up! Man...I could eat that entire bowl of cookie dough right now! YUM!!!
how did cooper not get in on that action?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home