Busy Friday- MY GYM, Library, Glue... and more
This morning Jake had his first My Gym class. He of course loved it! His friend Michael joined him to try out the class and Mommy said they were very cute together. Here is Jake in his jumper.
After Jake's class Mommy took them to the library to see Kurt Gallagher, the guy who played at Taryn's birthday party. They were all very excited to see that Anne and Isabella were there too! Anne actually held Jake the whole time and Mommy sat on the floor with the girls. It was very crowded... I guess everyone has heard how great he is! All the kids certainly enjoyed it... especially Jake :)
At home Taryn has been really into crafts. So today she played a lot with glue. She did a really great job. Mommy didn't help her at all.


1 Comments:
hmm...I wonder if Aubrey would like glue more if I gave her the bottle. I'll have to try it. Also, good idea with the feathers.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home