Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gardening with Mom!

This weekend Grandma helped Mommy and Taryn pick out bushes and flowers to go around the house. Mommy finished planting the flowers with us today!
We had a lot of fun!
And got lots of work done!
Mommy said I wasn't much of a help because I kept trying to eat the water she was using to water the plants and taking the pots the flowers had been in... but I was really helping her get rid of them. This picture is for Mommy's friend Reagan who has been asking to see the new siding (don't worry the bushes will grow bigger mommy says)
And this is what we have done of the deck so far.

And the flowers and bushes in the back... again Mommy says not to worry they will look nice when they grow more.

And this is the flower that Grandma picked out for Daddy because it reminded her of Whoville

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Blogger Dylan and Autumn said...

wow, it looks really good. maybe you can help me pick out some flowers for our yard.

 
At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the whoville flower. The deer ate all of ours.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Cooper the Puppy said...

Do you know what kind it is?

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger jend said...

Everything is looking SO good! I enjoyed playing "where's Taryn" when I looked at the pictures. I was looking at the picture of the front of your house and then I spotted a little Taryn sitting in the grass. Same with the picture of the deck! It was fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home