posted by Cooper the Puppy @ 10:43 AM 4 Comments
OMG! That is adorable! Cooper is so good with her.
They seem like such good friends. And, it's nice for you because there is someone to entertain Taryn besides just you.
What's going on Cooper?... How come no post for Sat and Sun?I was looking forward to more cool activities you and Taryn go through.Melvin
Melvin... we need a blog from you!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I keep this blog to tell everyone what is happening in my loving family!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
OMG! That is adorable! Cooper is so good with her.
They seem like such good friends. And, it's nice for you because there is someone to entertain Taryn besides just you.
What's going on Cooper?... How come no post for Sat and Sun?
I was looking forward to more cool activities you and Taryn go through.
Melvin
Melvin... we need a blog from you!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home