Busy Day
Today has been just as busy as most days are for us... but Mommy has a lot more pics of the day than usual. Before Taryn went to Baby Rhymes at the library I tried getting her to play ball with me... I didn't really work out. The ball kept falling down that device she is in.
Then after they got back they did a little more packing for our trip... we leave tomorrow night. Mommy thought maybe it would be cool if Taryn helped from inside the suitcase. She seemed to like it. I wonder where my bag is?





2 Comments:
Yay! She likes the swing again! Or was it just a one time thing? Maybe I'll try it with Aubrey. We were going to pack ours away but maybe we should wait. Enjoy your trip!
She likes to sleep there
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home