Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Fun...

This weekend was busy for Mommy, Daddy and Taryn... like most others...
On Saturday They all went to their friend Meghan's 3rd birthday party. They said it was tons of fun.
Taryn even got to play in their ball pit. :)
Then on Sunday Mommy and Taryn ditched Dad and I and went to their friend Jen's baby shower in Massachusetts. Taryn couoldn't believe all the great stuff she got.
And she got to see her friend Amelia, who was born 1 month after Taryn.
Then on Monday she went over to visit with Amelia, her brother Aiden, Her parents Jody and Matt, and MOmmy's other friends, Jen, Sarah and Jenna. They had a really good time there too.
Taryn got to go in the pool with Aiden. He was really good at sharing his toys with her.
While Mommy and Taryn were in Massachusetts, Daddy and I spent some quality time together (and with Uncle Jim for his BIRTHDAY!!!!) . Daddy also got to see Dark Knight, which made him very happy. Like I said it was another busy weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger Reagan said...

Taryn looks so big to me in these pictures. I think she's going through another growth spurt!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home